Thursday, December 4, 2008

Round 2 Review of Skins ICE

I was in abit of a rush for my round of golf yesterday, so i just slipped on my skins and quickly left the house due to an early morning tee time.

This time round I do not really have time to align the sleeves properly as it got twisted as I donned it on. But what thing I realised is that the Sleeves would automatically straighten out itself after sometime. It is probably due to the design of the Skin or the quality of the kind of fabric that they used.

The Cooling effect of the Skin still works great but to be honest, the difference after one wash is noticeable. I actually prefer the cooling effect of the Skins on this second round. It is not as harsh as before.

For this round, the effect of Skins is also noticeable as it got abit more sunny out there in the back part of our game. My arms did not feel even warm at all, but I could feel the heat coming out of my cheeks. As it was cloudy in the beginning part of the game, I did not apply sunscreen on my face.

And yes, the cooling tingling sensation still kicks in when I took off the skins in the changing room. Oo. I like that feeling.

No comments: