Wednesday, December 31, 2008

THE List.

1. "No Dear, it isn't mine, picked it up for a friend."
2. "No Dear, I only changed the grip."
3. "New club? Where? Aiyoh, I have had that for ages."
4. "I won it in a paid by cash lucky draw. I was lucky to draw it, and I paid in cash."
5. "I am in a rather depressed state now, I just wanted to make myself happy. I can be happy right?"
6. "He gave it to me. I gave him money and he gave me this."
7. "You know you shouldn't be looking at my stuff all the time. I don't want to talk now. This invasion is too much to swallow."
8. "Leave it in the car boot."
9. "It was this, or a night at a KTV. If not for my love for you I would have gone to the KTV. Be thankful for the putter, its a sign of my love for you."
10. "You had a new baby! A long term commitment! I got a putter! looks who's talking."
11. Store your golf bag in a corner that your wife seldom access.
12. Make sure that your wife does not recognize your clubs.
13. Do not use the change club covers often. Make sure that you have a common headcover that you always use (even for new drivers etc. I,e., big fish headcover)
14. Use e-banking to access Credit Card Bills, Bank account statements and etc. Go paperless! Save the environment while you are at it.
15. Always hide your new toy in your car until the coast is clear.
16. Wake up in the middle of the night to sneak in your new toy.
17. Buy her a new toy when you have one.


Go figure what is this list for. :p

No comments: